- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in a public school in Carroll County, Maryland who wishes to further their educational pursuits at a college, university, business or vocational training facility.
- Applicant must have suffered the loss of an immediate family member or loved one.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Applicants must submit a written essay explaining who in their family or loved one that has passed away and how the loss has impacted their life and affected their future.
- Applicant must complete and sign the application form provided.
- Application and essay must be postmarked by April 30th and returned to the address provided to be considered for the fall semester of college.
CLICK HERE to download an application.